- Корпоративные ценности
Environmental Policy Statement
Decibel Ltd believes that businesses are accountable for accomplishing upright environmental practice and functioning in a sustainable manner. We function in the field of Construction Industry, Project Management and Acoustic Consultancy work.
We are therefore dedicated to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an essential and fundamental part of our business policy and operating methods.
It is our precedence to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- We will take due regard for the environmental issues and policies of our clients.
Equal Opportunities and Discrimination Policy Statement
The Company recognises that discrimination is not only unacceptable, but also unlawful.
Unlawful discrimination of any kind in the working environment will not be tolerated and the Company will take all the necessary actions to prevent its occurrence.
Specifically, the Company aims to ensure that no employee or job applicant is subject to unlawful discrimination, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, race (including colour, nationality and ethnic origin), disability, sexual orientation, marital status, part-time status, age, relig ion or belief, political belief or affiliation or trade union membership.This commitment applies to all aspects of employment, including:
- Recruitment and selection, including advertisements, job descriptions, interviews and selection procedures
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Terms and conditions of employment, and access to employment-related benefits and facilities
- Grievance handling and the application of disciplinary procedures
- Selection for redundancy
This policy is included in the staff handbook, all Employees are made aware that the Company will act in accordance with all statutory requirements and take into account any relevan tcodes of practice.
Employees who have a disability will receive the necessary help, within reason, to enable them to carry out their normal duties effectively.
This policy will be assessed at regular intervals to ensure that equality of opportunity is afforded to all Employees.
Complaints of discrimination:
- The Company will treat seriously all complaints of discrimination made by employees, clients, customers, suppliers, contractors or other third parties and will take action where appropriate.
- If you believe that you have been discriminated against, you are encouraged to raise the matter as soon as possible with your manager or other senior employee.
- Allegations regarding potential breaches of this policy will be treated in confidence and investigated thoroughly. If you make an allegation of discrimination, the Company is committed to ensuring that you are protected from victimisation, harassment or less favourable treatment.
Investigating accusations of unlawful discrimination:
- If you are accused of unlawful discrimination, the Company will investigate the matter fully.
- During the course of the investigation, you will be given the opportunity to respond to the allegation and provide an explanation of your actions.
- If the investigation concludes that the claim is false or malicious, the complainant may be subject to disciplinary action.
- If the investigation concludes that your actions amount to unlawful discrimination, you will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal without notice for gross misconduct.
Dr. Tsvetan Nedkov